Today’s Fantastic Beasts craft is a MACUSA Magical Exposure Threat Level!
If you have seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, you might have noticed a giant clock-looking device in MACUSA’s lobby. It’s an ornate object that hangs from MACUSA’s ceiling showing the ministry workers at what level the magical world is at risk to being exposed to the No-Majs.
I’ve seen it in several of the Fantastic Beasts movie books and knew I had to build it! Disclaimer: I love to craft but I am no pro. When it comes to making perfect circles, I’m about as good as Ron is at potions class. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this craft, I’d love your feedback!
Let’s get started 🙂
Gold spray paint
Construction paper- red, blue, green, yellow, orange
- Trace and cut out the clock face on a piece of white paper.
- Spray the clock face with gold spray paint.
- On the piece of circular white paper create two circles, one smaller and one larger.
- Mark out your threat level areas using a ruler.
- Cut out the threat level areas and trace them on their corresponding color of construction paper. When making the white bar areas, extend them out so they are twice as long as they are on the paper.
- Add the wording to each threat level.
- Glue your white circle and threat levels on the clock face.
- Embellish your clock as you desire.
- Add the clock hands to the clock face.
If you loved this, then be sure to check out our other Fantastic Beasts crafts! We’ll be doing them all month! If you have a request, shoot us a message on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or comment below! We love hearing from you 🙂