I absolutely love baking Christmas cookies! For the past few years, I’ve tried to figure out how to make Harry Potter twists on my favorite recipes.
Peanut blossoms are one my favorites each year and I thought it’d be cool to turn the Hershey’s kisses into sorting hats! I incorporated each house into my recipe and swapped the peanut butter dough for sugar cookie dough to complement the sprinkle flavor 😊
Like I’ve said before I’m not a huge bake from scratch person. For this recipe I used pre-made dough because the easier, the better right?
Give these a shot- they’re perfect for a Harry Potter holiday party!
- red sprinkles
- blue sprinkles
- green sprinkles
- yellow sprinkles
- sugar cookie dough
- Hershey’s kisses
- Carve the sorting hat face into the Hershey’s kisses.
- Pour each individual sprinkle color onto their own bowl.
- Roll the sugar cookie dough into balls.
- Coat the sugar cookie dough balls each with different colored sprinkles.
- Bake sugar cookies according to package directions.
- After baking, immediately top each cookie with a sorting hat!
Be sure to like on us Facebook to keep up to date on exciting things from the Wizarding World!