Happy New Year! We have some exciting things coming for you in 2017 and we’re kicking it off with a month of Fantastic Beasts crafts and recipes!
We are in love with the beasts from the movie. Behind a Bowtruckle, my favorite Fantastic beast was a Niffler! Today, I tried to cross a niffler with a cupcake. I shall call it a cupfler… or maybe a niffcake. Or maybe I’ll just call it delicious.
Like I’ve said before, I do stuff from a box. You’re welcome to make your own from scratch if you are a Molly Weasley type!
- -box of chocolate cake mix & its ingredients
- -vanilla wafers
- -chocolate frosting
- -star decorating tip
- -chocolate chips
- Make your cake mix according to the box
- Let cupcakes cool completely
- Lay a vanilla wafer down on each cupcake
- Create frosting fur using a star tip
- Add chocolate eyes to your Niffler
- Dot two spots for a nose with the frosting