If you saw ‘Fantastic Beasts’ this past weekend then, like us, you are probably in love with Pickett. Bowtruckles are just so adorable and they seem to make the perfect little companions.
Which is why this week we HAD to craft a DIY bowtruckle.
Let’s get to it!
- Grapevine wreath
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Green and black acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Plastic leaves
- Find branches on your wreath that would make for a good bowtruckle and cut them with your wire cutters
- Glue the branches together with a hot glue gun to form your bowtruckle
- Paint your bowtruckle green and add his/her eyes with blank paint
- Find two leaves from your plastic leaf bunch for the bowtruckle’s head
- Glue the leaves to the top of the bowtruckle’s head
And there you have it… an easy DIY bowtruckle! Maybe a secret box would be a fantastic place to hide this treasure.